AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT)

s52e368

Number of posts : 18
    Thanked by peers : 10
    Registration date : 2010-04-13

URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) Empty URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT)

Post  s52e368 April 16th 2010, 12:41 pm

i have a really really nice MX-950 aurora i need to move, comes with original packaging and software with updates. also has the charging base.
    asking 300 SHIPPED OBO
    URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) CIMG1649

[URL="http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/remote-controls/universal-remote-control-mx-950-aurora"]REVIEW[/URL]

Stock image
    URC mx-590 aurora remote with charging base (MINT) Image_MX_950

stock info.

A Master Control for any System

The MX-950 achieves a magnificent combination of power and flexibility, simplifying and automating operation of even the most complex system via it’s virtually unlimited memory. Up to 255 devices can be created with up to 255 pages per device. This allows custom interfaces to be created for every room and every user, complete with automated favorite channels and stations.

Ergonomics and Customization

The MX-950 is equipped with a bright easy to read LCD screen which your installer will customize for your system. The screen labels the ten hard buttons (easy to find by feel) positioned on either side of the screen. Your installer can combine two buttons to create a single row that can be accessed by either adjacent button. This simplifies operation for the entire family and enables convenient operation for both left and righthanded users. In addition, the screen can be "split" so each button is allocated to a specific function. This provides the power user with the ability to see and operate up to 10 functions on a single screen.

Automatic Backlighting

The integral motion sensor detects any movement of the remote control and automatically backlights the screen.You do not have to press any button to display the screen. Any movement of the Aurora renews the backlighting.

Integrated Sound Signaling

The MX-950 incorporates a small speaker for sound playback. Your professional installer may use this speaker to signal the end of a sophisticated automation routine with a beep, a tune or even recorded speech...

Lithium Ion Battery and Charger Base Included

The MX-950’s lithium ion battery can be used without rules. The battery does not retain a "memory" like other rechargeable batteries and can be kept in the charger base for any length of time.

Selecting a New "Activity"

The MX-950’s WATCH and LISTEN buttons display the activities you can control with your MX-950. When you want to watch something else (a DVD movie, a videotape or an HDTV broadcast), simply press the WATCH button and select the new activity. When you want to listen to the radio or to a CD, touch the LISTEN button and select what you
    would like to listen to.

Optional RF "No Rules" Operation

In combination with a Complete Control RF Base Station, the MX-950 can control your system without being in line-of-sight of the equipment. Either the MRF-300 or the MRF-250 RF base station is compatible with the MX-950. Both incorporate RF addressing.
    RF Addressing gives you the ability to control equipment locations throughout your home, even if they are concealed in other rooms or are behind closed doors.
    Features and Benefits
    PC Programmable
    IR/RF
    Replace up to 255 remote controls
    "Watch and Listen" Activity Based Macros
    Compatible Basestation: Click Here
    Specifications
    LCD Size: 1.5" x 2.7" Color Screen
    Size: 9.625" x 2.312" x 1" (L x W x H)
    Weight: 10.4oz (with batteries)
    RF Freq: 418 MHZ
    Range: RF - Up to 100 feet when used with MRF-250 or MRF-300 RF Base stations
    IR (line of sight) - Up to 50 feet, depending upon environment

Power Supply: Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery (included)
    Warranty: 1 year parts & labor when purchased from an authorized dealer

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 3:21 am