AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
The New Setup at our Townhouse I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

3 posters

The New Setup at our Townhouse

skeeter99
    skeeter99

Number of posts : 89
    Thanked by peers : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

The New Setup at our Townhouse Empty The New Setup at our Townhouse

Post  skeeter99 November 3rd 2011, 1:47 pm

No one has posted on here in a while so I thought I'd share my most recent setup. I'm working on building the center channel this weekend to match the mains. Its definitely not ideal but I got relocated for work and its the best we have for right now Smile

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1134_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1137_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1130_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1127_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1145_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1144_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1140_RJ-medium

Yes that's Audiohottie in the background cheers
    The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1128_RJ-medium

The New Setup at our Townhouse CRW_1146_RJ-medium
    ch46eseaknight

Number of posts : 106
    Thanked by peers : 3
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

The New Setup at our Townhouse Empty Re: The New Setup at our Townhouse

Post  ch46eseaknight November 13th 2011, 9:06 pm

I would like to know more about your speakers and subs. Did you DIY the main single drivers? They look pretty cool.

So you just moved. Are you in Monroe WA now? I'm moving from Mississippi to Seattle in one week.

I was suprised to see a new post here. Be nice if it picked up again!
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Number of posts : 89
    Thanked by peers : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post  skeeter99 November 13th 2011, 9:23 pm

ch46eseaknight wrote:I would like to know more about your speakers and subs. Did you DIY the main single drivers? They look pretty cool.

So you just moved. Are you in Monroe WA now? I'm moving from Mississippi to Seattle in one week.

I was suprised to see a new post here. Be nice if it picked up again!

The mains are Mark Audio Alpair12's in the SuperPensil12 cabinets. I obviously haven't finished the cabinets yet Smile I'm also beta testing a center channel right now that uses the Alpair12 driver. Once its all approved I'll post pic of the new center also. The subs are the AV123 MFW-15's from the first generation. They have ran like champs with zero issues for the last 3+ years.

Links to the driver and cabinet:
    Driver: http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-6-fullrange/markaudio-alpair-12-gold-cone-6.5-full-range/
    Cabinet: http://homepage.mac.com/tlinespeakers/FAL/downloads/pensils/superPensil12-map.pdf

I just moved to Portland from Monroe so I don't live in the Seattle area anymore. I do go up quite often though so once you move and get all settled in let me know and maybe we can have a little listening session Smile What do you have for your setup or what will it be when you move?

It had been a while since I'd been on here and its a good group of people so it would be nice if it picked up again!

Scott
    ch46eseaknight

Number of posts : 106
    Thanked by peers : 3
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  ch46eseaknight December 3rd 2011, 9:44 pm

Hey, thanks for the info. We are just getting settled in in Seattle. I'll get some pics up of the movie room. 7.1 set up with a new 60 inch DLP.

On a side note I just went over to mt landlords house and he has a set of Vanderstine Model 1's that he is using as surround speakers in a very sub standard system. Had some generic speakers for mains. Very old Pro Logic Yamaha htr. I asked if he knew what they were and he had no idea. He said he only paind $100 for the pair on craigslist. I told he he got a very good deal. I also told him if he wants to get rid of them to please give me first crack at them.

Anyways I'll try to get the pics up tonight. Wires are not fished in the walls yet though.

Hope all is well!
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Number of posts : 564
    Thanked by peers : 12
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  mobileusa January 16th 2012, 8:44 am

You are a pretty crafty fellow aren't you! very nice Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content