AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

4 posters

ALL SOLD PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers

johzel
    johzel

Number of posts : 81
    Thanked by peers : 0
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Empty ALL SOLD PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers

Post  johzel April 18th 2010, 9:26 am

I have decided to sell some equipment to make way for other purchases. Who got me started in this hobby Very Happy

Anyhow, pictures to come within the next day or so but wanted to get these listed.

MINI'S SOLD!!! H34 AMP SOLD REF. 1 SPEAKERS SOLD Speaker stands still available

1. Onix H34 tube amp with PB Strata Mini speakers. This is a local pickup. Since I'm in central Wisconsin, Chicago, the Twin Cities and all places nearby are certainly distances I would travel to deliver. A great set-up. Am asking $1500.

2. Onix Reference 1 MKii speakers in rosewood finish with MU30 speaker stands. Would like $475 and that includes the stands. Can ship these - would require actual costs. These have some slight veneer checking (is that the right word) . . . doubt it will show up in the pictures. And a couple of very small nicks in the backs of the speakers - not in sight since they're in back. Great sounding and perfect working condition.

Spikes, gloves, covers, grills etc. all included and in great condition.

Thanks.

Last edited by johzel on May 21st 2010, 6:07 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : additional info.)
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Number of posts : 564
    Thanked by peers : 12
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Empty Re: ALL SOLD PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers

Post  mobileusa April 18th 2010, 11:25 am

so what are you replacing it with?...hold on...cough onix melody.......OK, that's better... Razz
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Empty Re: ALL SOLD PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers

Post  mobileusa April 18th 2010, 11:26 am

johzel wrote:I have decided to sell some equipment to make way for other purchases. Who got me started in this hobby Very Happy

Anyhow, pictures to come within the next day or so but wanted to get these listed.

1. Onix H34 tube amp with PB Strata Mini speakers. This is a local pickup. Since I'm in central Wisconsin, Chicago, the Twin Cities and all places nearby are certainly distances I would travel to deliver. A great set-up. Am asking $1500.

2. Onix Reference 1 MKii speakers in rosewood finish with MU30 speaker stands. Would like $475 and that includes the stands. Can ship these - would require actual costs. These have some slight veneer checking (is that the right word) . . . doubt it will show up in the pictures. And a couple of very small nicks in the backs of the speakers - not in sight since they're in back. Great sounding and perfect working condition.

Thanks.

yo, pics would be cool... afro
    johzel
    johzel

Post  johzel April 20th 2010, 12:50 pm

I have pictures but don't know how to add them . . . I read the FAQ's and that only confused me more. Doesn't look like I can add jpegs from my own computer. HELP!!! Smile

Otherwise, please PM me and I'll see that I email you pictures. Sorry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 171
    Thanked by peers : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post  Admin April 20th 2010, 1:42 pm

John,
    I'll pm you my email addy and I'll post them for you when you send them to my email....
    johzel
    johzel

Post  johzel April 20th 2010, 1:47 pm

Admin wrote:John,
    I'll pm you my email addy and I'll post them for you when you send them to my email....

Will do. Have also posted on AV123 with pictures there. Still not sure I'm doing the right thing selling these . . . . We'll see what interest there is before going over to Audiogon.
    s52e368

Number of posts : 18
    Thanked by peers : 10
    Registration date : 2010-04-13

Post  s52e368 April 20th 2010, 2:48 pm

dang it i have the worst timing ever. do want .
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Post  mobileusa April 20th 2010, 3:24 pm

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Equipment4sale007

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Equipment4sale010

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Equipment4sale003

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Equipment4sale005

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Equipment4sale004jc

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Equipment4sale012

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Dsc00094ap

ALL SOLD   PB Strata Mini's with H34 tube amp and Reference 1 MKii speakers Dsc00099rt
    johzel
    johzel

Post  johzel April 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

Thanks Mr. Administrator for posting pictures. By the way, the "white" areas around the drivers on the middle Mini picture are definitely all reflection. Looks like the paint might be missing but that's not the case. More pics available upon request. Just PM me.
    johzel
    johzel

Post  johzel April 22nd 2010, 7:16 am

For those wondering how the Strata Minis/H34 combo $1500 price breaks down:

PB Strata Minis: $900
    H34 Integrated Tube Amp: $600

I am willing to sell separately. They just make such a nice combination I'd prefer to sell together if possible.

Thanks.
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Post  mobileusa April 22nd 2010, 7:19 am

$600 for H34....whoa! that's crazy good Exclamation
    johzel
    johzel

Post  johzel April 26th 2010, 12:43 pm

Sale Pending on Mini's. H34 amp now available as stand alone item. $600. Ref. 1's still available as well. By the way, also have NAD C355BEE integrated amp available - unless I trade it on another amp first cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 12:11 am