AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier

DACS4

Number of posts : 2
    Thanked by peers : 10
    Registration date : 2010-08-27

FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier Empty FS: Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier

Post  DACS4 August 27th 2010, 12:49 pm

Selling my Earthquake Cinenova Grande 5 Amplifier. Original Owner. 9/10 cosmetically.

This amp is an absolute beast! 300+ wpc X 5 channels with all channels driven. Cosmetically perfect..not a single scratch. Has both balanced (XLR) and RCA inputs to suite your needs. One of the very best upgrades in our HT ever!!!!!!!

As a fair and honest seller there is one point to mention here with respect to one of the channels. This amp produces a faint hum through all speakers when the room is dead quiet and the amp is on..this is normal (and may vary from room to room)....and you need to have your ear very close to the speaker to even here it. However...one channel is louder than the others and requires additional grounding. I use a simple thin speaker wire from the negative post to the RCA input to quiet this. Rest assured that this is only noticeable in a dead quiet room....and with the additional grounding all but disappears. There is no issue at all when this channel is delivering to goods to the speaker. I personally confirmed this issue with tech's at Earthquake. I use a surround speaker on this channel.
    As a result of this slight imperfection I have priced it accordingly.

Asking $1350

Local pick up only at this point.

This thing is like 140+lbs when boxed in the custom crate that Earthquake supplies. I will consider meeting you anywhere in the state of CT as well.I have the custom made crate from Earthquake, owners manual, and power cable.

I will also include a very nice slab of granite that I use under the amp.

Power Per Channel (all channels driven)
    8 ohm load,per channel: 300 watts RMS
    4 ohm load,per channel: 600 watts RMS
    2 ohm load,per channel: 750 watts RMS

Dimensions = 9 1/4" high x 18" wide x 21" deep
    Weight = 110 lbs.

We split PAYPAL fee please.

Thx,Dave

Current date/time is April 18th 2024, 11:29 pm