AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

4 posters

WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 171
    Thanked by peers : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! Empty WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode!

Post  Admin March 31st 2010, 4:19 pm

We at AudiutopiA proudly welcome the Skiing Ninja family!

Thanks Sean and Ms. Ninja...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! Empty Re: WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode!

Post  Admin March 31st 2010, 4:20 pm

From the Ninja's website!

We currently offer upgrades for products from the following manufacturers:

Axiom Audio - Axiom products are no longer available.

Best Buy - Currently we do not have an agreement with Best Buy. Your warranty MAY be void if you modify your speakers. If you are concerned with this, please contact us for additional information and how you can protect your speakers.

Electra Cable - Skiing Ninja is an authorized Electra Cable dealer.

Emotiva Audio - Currently we do not have a warranty agreement with Emotiva however we do have their consent to present upgrades to you. Your warranty MAY be void if you modify your speakers. If you are concerned with this, please contact us for additional information and how you can protect your speakers.

GR Research - Skiing Ninja has an agreement with GR Research. This means that when you modify one of their speakers, the warranty from GR Research remains intact.

JBL - Currently we do not have an agreement with JBL. Your warranty MAY be void if you modify your speakers. If you are concerned with this, please contact us for additional information and how you can protect your speakers.

Magnepan - Currently we do not have an agreement with Magnepan. Your warranty MAY be void if you modify your speakers. If you are concerned with this, please contact us for additional information and how you can protect your speakers.

ONIX (website forthcoming) - Skiing Ninja has an agreement with ONIX. This means that when you modify one of their speakers, the warranty from ONIX remains intact.

Polk Audio - Currently we do not have an agreement with Polk Audio. Your warranty MAY be void if you modify your speakers. If you are concerned with this, please contact us for additional information and how you can protect your speakers.

Spica - This company is no longer in business.

Tweak City Audio - Currently we do not have a warranty agreement with Tweak City Audio however we do have their consent to present upgrades to you. Your warranty MAY be void if you modify your speakers. If you are concerned with this, please contact us for additional information and how you can protect your speakers.

60 day in home trial
    All Skiing Ninja purchases come with our 60 day risk free in home trial.

Last edited by Admin on March 31st 2010, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jedinite24

Number of posts : 39
    Thanked by peers : 3
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! Empty Skiing Ninja

Post  jedinite24 March 31st 2010, 6:06 pm

Will the Skiing Ninja participate in the forum? I couldn't find his user ID for a question.

Thx JD.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode! Empty Re: WELCOME SKIING NINJA to our humble abode!

Post  Admin March 31st 2010, 7:17 pm

jedinite24 wrote:Will the Skiing Ninja participate in the forum? I couldn't find his user ID for a question.

Thx JD.

PM "The Ninja"...
    jedinite24

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post  jedinite24 March 31st 2010, 9:09 pm

Sweet.. Thanks. I didn't search properly. Now I know.

JD

Admin wrote:
    jedinite24 wrote:Will the Skiing Ninja participate in the forum? I couldn't find his user ID for a question.

Thx JD.

PM "The Ninja"...
    ch46eseaknight

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  ch46eseaknight April 1st 2010, 2:05 am

Cool, I was just on his web site looking around the other night.

Welcome
    The Ninja

Number of posts : 29
    Thanked by peers : 13
    Registration date : 2010-03-31

Post  The Ninja April 2nd 2010, 7:24 am

Thanks for the kind welcome!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin April 3rd 2010, 8:02 pm

Anything for family!...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:04 am