AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
Simple Test to Observe Room Effects I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

2 posters

Simple Test to Observe Room Effects

CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Number of posts : 92
    Thanked by peers : 0
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Simple Test to Observe Room Effects Empty Simple Test to Observe Room Effects

Post  CloudStrife February 15th 2009, 9:08 pm

While in your shower, face one side wall with your back to the other side wall. I don't think this will work if you face the curtain. Also, it may not work if you have an open top. My shower has a ceiling. In any case, stand like I said and sing a smooth tone through your entire vocal range. You should hear at least one pitch that is very noticeably louder than your normal voice. I found three in my range. Once you locate them, you can go slightly high and lower to see how much of a difference there is.
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Number of posts : 564
    Thanked by peers : 12
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Simple Test to Observe Room Effects Empty Re: Simple Test to Observe Room Effects

Post  mobileusa February 24th 2009, 11:04 pm

I have a photographic memory.....not good......
    CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Number of posts : 92
    Thanked by peers : 0
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Simple Test to Observe Room Effects Empty Re: Simple Test to Observe Room Effects

Post  CloudStrife February 25th 2009, 12:31 am

Did you imagine me in the shower? That's not necessary for this test. Razz And you could just as well do this fully clothed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 10:28 pm