AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
A "gonk" gripe I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

4 posters

A "gonk" gripe

gonk

Number of posts : 9
    Thanked by peers : 0
    Registration date : 2010-02-27

A "gonk" gripe Empty A "gonk" gripe

Post  gonk February 28th 2010, 9:45 pm

Daughter is in bed, olympic closing ceremony is done, and I'm poking around the net. What do I find? This post at AV123.
    "If was a fun ride while it lasted.
    Seeya all around on the other forums."

How many of these comments come from 'fair weather friends'. You should all be ashamed of yourselves- only willing to hang out until something else comes along. Total opportunists. In spite of what has happened or may happen, MLS deserves some credit for fostering a site that has been more than rewarding to all those who participated, and the benefit of the doubt as the whole story has yet to be told.
    Shame on you.
    The first raffle-related post I had deleted at AV123 Forum was a very polite reply to mfig last summer after he condemned people for questioning MLS's good intentions based on the fact that he had received his watch. At the time, his comments suggested that he didn't care at all whether his money had reached the family that needed it. Now he's back, condemning the members of that community who were BETRAYED by Mark. Why should the people - a group of like-minded fans of a shared hobby - be insulted for finally losing their faith in an individual who received countless opportunities to salvage his reputation? He still doesn't seem to care that Mark lied to and stole from the community, and he is still insulting that community's members for not smiling and accepting Mark's abuse. He even has the gall to bitch at quad for pointing out the inconsistency of his position. And why in the hell should people be criticized for seeking out a different online forum? That doesn't even make sense!

If I could actually post there, I'd tell mfig to shove it. I'd tell him "shame on you" for spending his time lashing out at the victims and defending the man who robbed from them. I'd remind him - just as I did last summer - that the watch he's so proud of was meant only to be a pleasant bonus for one individual among a group who gave money to a community member to help pay for his daughter's medical expenses. Everyone in that group was acting to support that community member, and Mark stole from them just as he did from that family. Shame on mfig for not caring. If anybody wants to pass along my sentiment to him, feel free.
    django

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

A "gonk" gripe Empty Re: A "gonk" gripe

Post  django February 28th 2010, 10:03 pm

I saw that too. I actually re-registered... I'm a new member! ( But I have to be approved by a mod, that probably won't go well) . Just because I wanted to answer that idiot. Somebody explain to him, he doesn't know a thing about anything and was probably taken in by MLS...
    Jed M

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Jed M February 28th 2010, 10:14 pm

I could reply to that idiot but what is the point? I don't think I have ever encountered a bigger jackass in my entire life. I seriously think somebody is just punking us. I mean nobody is that freakin' dense. I don't know if you remember Gonk, but that was the guy that indirectly sent me into that rage at Mark that night. What a complete doofus.
    gonk

Number of posts : 9

Post  gonk February 28th 2010, 10:28 pm

Gotta say, Jed, you make an excellent point: if he's serious, there would appear to be profound shortage of functioning brain cells available to begin with - rational debate has struck out every time up to now, and it's not likely to change...
    Steve_vai_rules
    Steve_vai_rules

Number of posts : 31

Post  Steve_vai_rules February 28th 2010, 10:34 pm

Some people can't see beyond their own hurt and ignorance.. He still is drinking the 'kool-aid'...

*sigh*

Matt
    Jed M

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Jed M February 28th 2010, 10:49 pm

And like that, "poof" the thread is gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 12:03 pm