AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

+9
skeeter99
ch46eseaknight
woofersus
edoggrc51
Larry D
jedinite24
Hugh
se-riously
mobileusa
13 posters

Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA....

mobileusa
    mobileusa

Number of posts : 564
    Thanked by peers : 12
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA....

Post  mobileusa April 3rd 2010, 8:56 pm

now when are they going to be in Mobile??? bounce
    Hugh

Number of posts : 186
    Thanked by peers : 28
    Registration date : 2010-02-27

Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier pictures of the LCR by ACA....

Post  Hugh April 3rd 2010, 11:15 pm

Soon. Very Happy
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Number of posts : 89
    Thanked by peers : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post  skeeter99 April 6th 2010, 2:27 pm

Hugh wrote:Soon. Very Happy

Don't forget the ultimate review will happen in the Northwest at a little place we like to call Skeeter-Town.

And that day shall henceforth be called Skeeter-Day for everyone's speaker wishes will come true santa

Or something like that Laughing
    Hugh

Post  Hugh April 6th 2010, 2:58 pm

Mr. AH,

For that, I'll make a special to see you guys.

If you can gather a few AH Juniors, that'd be even better.
    skeeter99 wrote:
    Hugh wrote:Soon. Very Happy

Don't forget the ultimate review will happen in the Northwest at a little place we like to call Skeeter-Town.

And that day shall henceforth be called Skeeter-Day for everyone's speaker wishes will come true santa

Or something like that Laughing
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 April 6th 2010, 3:01 pm

Hugh wrote:Mr. AH,

We haven't had a NW GTG since ... uh 2007 I think ... Shortly after I got into audio was the NW GTG at ShawnMC's place. I later travelled around a few states for GTG's but there' hasn't been a good one in a while. Maybe we should plan a West Coast GTG when you get your new gear all up and running. Maybe as a kick off to the new ACA crew cheers I can see the fun begin already. bounce
    Hugh

Post  Hugh April 6th 2010, 3:20 pm

Cool.

Let's do it.

Just a selected few is better plus it's your place so it's really your call as to how many people you want to be there.

Thanks Mr. AH. Smile

skeeter99 wrote:
    Hugh wrote:Mr. AH,

We haven't had a NW GTG since ... uh 2007 I think ... Shortly after I got into audio was the NW GTG at ShawnMC's place. I later travelled around a few states for GTG's but there' hasn't been a good one in a while. Maybe we should plan a West Coast GTG when you get your new gear all up and running. Maybe as a kick off to the new ACA crew cheers I can see the fun begin already. bounce
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 April 6th 2010, 3:27 pm

I'm down! Let me know when you think you might be done and we can send out an invite to a select group of people and I can get my place all set up for a cozy little gtg Smile Maybe we'll have our new little munchkin rollin around by then! I'm always down for good music/movies/friends/fun/and of course a tad bit of wine too cheers

Scott

Hugh wrote:Cool.

Let's do it.

Just a selected few is better plus it's your place so it's really your call as to how many people you want to be there.

Thanks Mr. AH. Smile
    Hugh

Post  Hugh April 6th 2010, 3:37 pm

Done.
    skeeter99 wrote:I'm down! Let me know when you think you might be done and we can send out an invite to a select group of people and I can get my place all set up for a cozy little gtg Smile Maybe we'll have our new little munchkin rollin around by then! I'm always down for good music/movies/friends/fun/and of course a tad bit of wine too cheers

Scott

Hugh wrote:Cool.

Let's do it.

Thanks Mr. AH. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 171
    Thanked by peers : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post  Admin April 6th 2010, 7:38 pm

Nice gesture Scott!...and great idea! Smile
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Post  mobileusa April 6th 2010, 7:39 pm

Admin wrote:Nice gesture Scott!...and great idea! Smile

I agree totally! Laughing
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 April 7th 2010, 9:00 am

Admin wrote:Nice gesture Scott!...and great idea! Smile

I love having people over and I want to help Hugh out anyway I can so this is the best way I could think to do it Smile It all sounds like a fun time tome bounce
    Hugh

Post  Hugh April 7th 2010, 10:15 am

And I'd love to see little AHs running around. Smile
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 April 7th 2010, 11:00 am

Hugh wrote:And I'd love to see little AHs running around. Smile

My little ones aren't quite so "little" anymore, but there will be a brand new little one for oogling Very Happy

I think fall would work the best for us as far as timeframe goes. I figure around then might be when you have production going and are starting to bring in product. I don't know if that's accurate or not but it was my first instinct.
    Hugh

Post  Hugh April 7th 2010, 11:23 am

Right on. Smile
    skeeter99 wrote:
    Hugh wrote:And I'd love to see little AHs running around. Smile

My little ones aren't quite so "little" anymore, but there will be a brand new little one for oogling Very Happy

I think fall would work the best for us as far as timeframe goes. I figure around then might be when you have production going and are starting to bring in product. I don't know if that's accurate or not but it was my first instinct.
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Post  mobileusa April 7th 2010, 8:09 pm

Hey Scott, you're not too far from Mobile...maybe I can pop in... Rolling Eyes
    It is easy to help someone as nice as Hugh....and no, I don't need brownie points Laughing
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 April 8th 2010, 7:48 am

mobileusa wrote:Hey Scott, you're not too far from Mobile...maybe I can pop in... Rolling Eyes
    It is easy to help someone as nice as Hugh....and no, I don't need brownie points Laughing

Exactly! You should just drop by for a spot of tea and crumpets along with some arse kissing at the same time bounce Kidding!

Hugh is a great guy and I really like what he's trying to do so I'll do what I can to help out Very Happy
    Hugh

Post  Hugh April 8th 2010, 8:31 am

You guys are too much. Smile

I'm just a normal guy trying to do the best I can.
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 April 8th 2010, 8:32 am

Hugh wrote:You guys are too much. Smile

I'm just a normal guy trying to do the best I can.

And the humbleness all makes us chortle to ourselves because we all know the REAL truth! Hugh is quietly taking over the world! Muahahaha farao
    mobileusa
    mobileusa

Post  mobileusa April 8th 2010, 9:48 am

yes masta.. Shocked
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 171
    Thanked by peers : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post  Admin February 28th 2011, 12:46 pm

someone's got a birthday coming up......
    skeeter99 wrote:Hugh those look fantastic! Well done my friend I really think you've got a great product on your hands. I really wish I could have taken you up on your offer Sad Next time and good luck with these, I can't wait to hear them!!

Scott
    Question Question Question
    skeeter99
    skeeter99

Post  skeeter99 February 28th 2011, 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:someone's got a birthday coming up......
    skeeter99 wrote:Hugh those look fantastic! Well done my friend I really think you've got a great product on your hands. I really wish I could have taken you up on your offer Sad Next time and good luck with these, I can't wait to hear them!!

Scott
    Question Question Question

I sure do! Free speakers for me!!! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 6:50 pm