AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AudiutopiA

Welcome to AudiutopiA!

audioenjoyment.....

AudiutopiA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AudiutopiA

Audioenjoyment

Latest topics

»  Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player / Transport
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:13 am by paintmaster

» Piano Black UFW12 mint....$300 reduced
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:22 pm by mobileusa

» Klipsch Klipschorns Restored by Greg Roberts
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 8:17 am by quantx

» engulfaudio
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 8:12 am by Admin

» Melody I880 For Sale
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2013, 6:15 am by mobileusa

» M&K S150 THX system
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 9:00 pm by ch46eseaknight

» The New Setup at our Townhouse
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 8:44 am by mobileusa

» FS Oppo BDP 93
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 8:15 am by petros the plumber

» WANTED AV123- ONIX SERIES INTERGRATEDS 60'S & 120'S & CD/PLAYERs
Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 12:07 pm by oddjobs

Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island

shaneyward

Number of posts : 9
    Thanked by peers : 10
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island Empty Pearl Shops in Phuquoc Island

Post  shaneyward March 14th 2011, 1:57 am

High quality items featuring South Sea pearls can be purchased from one of the island's pearl shops – the price tags match the quality of the pieces. One such shop is Treasures from the Deep in Duong To which is run by a New Zealand company.
    If you’re after the real deal, the pearl farm shop run by an New Zealand based company in Duong To Village about 9kms south of Duong Dong along the dirt road that follows Long Beach. See their web site for more information, www.treasuresfromthedeep.com. Here you will find some remarkable pearls and some information about the history of pearl farming on the island. You might find the prices are also quiet remarkable too, judge for yourself.

For alternatives to the best that money can buy, there are numerous pearl shops around the island and many places that sell pearls, most of these are located in Duong Dong town near Saigon Phu Quoc Resort. At these places you can pick up a wide variety of pearl gifts from bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings and much more, all at very reasonable prices